Augher Railway Station
The Clogher Valley Railway line ran through the village of Augher and the old railway station building remains today (on main street), and is in business as a cafe. It is a red-brick single storey building, built by James Harvey of Enniskillen. It was opened on 2 May 1887 and closed on 1 January 1942.
Address: 2 Crossowen Road, Augher, BT77 0AXBack