Bond’s Bridge

Location: The Argory

Bond's Bridge 5Bond’s Bridge crosses the River Blackwater on the Derrygally Road.  It was built in 1890 and has an iron structure.  It is a fine example of a bowstring bridge.

Bond’s Bridge was called after the Bond family, who were the former owners of the large gentleman’s residence nearby, The Argory.

There is a slipway and jetty, with car park and picnic area.

Address:  The Argory, 144 Derrycaw Road, Dungannon, BT71 6NA

Bond's Bridge 2

Back