Donagh Oratory stands at the junction of Main Street and Glaslough Road. The Oratory was originally a Petty Sessions Courthouse but was burned down during the War of Independence in 1921. It has since been used as a Concert Hall/Dance Hall before being converted to an Oratory in 1971. The Oratory was rebuilt in 1999 and includes a beautiful interior stained glass window as well as a replica of the McKenna High Cross.
Address: Main Street, Emyvale, Co MonaghanBack