Fellow’s Hall, Killylea
Originally build in 1762 for the Maxwell family, the hall was built from local Armagh limestone and has Italian influences from a later remodelling which happened between 1853 and 1857. The land was previously owned by Trinity College Dublin which helps explain the origin of the name.
Directions: On entering the village from Caledon direction, take right on the Main street onto Fellow’s Hall Road. The Hall is on the left approximately 1/2 a mile down this road.Back