Verner’s Bridge crosses the River Blackwater, the county border between County Armagh and County Tyrone. The name seems to originate from the Verner family, which was of long standing in County Armagh and had been, for a long time, settled at Church Hill. Verner’s Bridge was built in 1890 and has an iron structure.
Directions: From the M1, take off at the Tamnamore Roundabout (Saltmarine). Take the road past Capper’s and Saltmarine Cars. Verner’s Bridge is located approximately 1/4 of a mile down this road.